VACUUM AND SEAL ANY LENGTH BAG QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY
WITH THE ADDED UTILITY OF GAS PURGE
COMPLETELY SELF CONTAINED
AVAILABLE IN 2 DIFFERENT SEAL BAR LENGTHS
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48
Proudly made in the USA, AmeriVacs vacuum sealers feature state of the art design and high quality components to ensure a perfect seal every time.
The CAVN model adds gas flush purge capability and is ready to go out of the box. It reduces equipment requirements and provides greater flexibility of placement locations within your facilty.
From the innovative nozzle system, to the superior safety features, AmeriVacs continues its 25 year tradition of manufacturing dependable, durable, and efficient vacuum sealing equipment.
The CAVN series allows for foot-pedal activated gas flush vacuum packaging as well as standard vacuum packaging or impulse sealing. Simply connect your inert gas supply and you’re ready to go!
The AmeriVacs sealer’s retractable nozzle means that you can utilize a wide variety of bag choices, including the less expensive chamber-style and all ESD bags.
- Foot pedal operated
- Vacuums and seals any length bag quickly and completely
- Available in 20″ & 30″ seal bar sizes, 1/4″ seal width
- Self contained – no additional air source required
- Can be used with or without gas flush
- 100% maintenance free compressed air-driven
- Retractable stainless steel nozzle system
- Pulls up to 27″ Hg vacuum
- Easy foot pedal operation flushes out oxygen and moisture and seals in seconds
- Compact, portable design
- Plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Uses inexpensive chamber vacuum bags
- Food industry
- Medical industry
- Dry packaging
- Clean room applications
This machine comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty on non-wearable parts. Further, this warranty does not cover customer damage due to improper or negligent use and/or unauthorized repairs.
Please note: there is a restocking fee on returned machines, and a 30 day return policy on all machines without upgrades or modifications. Machines with upgrades are non-returnable. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred with machines found to be free of defects.