THE APRIL CONTAINER OF THIS MACHINE IS NOW SOLD OUT. THIS MACHINE IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER WITH AN EXPECTED SHIP DATE OF AUGUST 1ST – RESERVE YOURS NOW!
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48
HUGE CAPACITY DOUBLE CHAMBER
WITH GAS FLUSH
Our VacMaster® VP800 Chamber Machine is an industrial duty vacuum sealer with DOUBLE stainless steel chambers with gas flush capability, so you can vacuum seal continuously. This heavy-duty vacuum sealer is floor mounted on 4 easy-roll wheels, so you can move it where you need it.
The spring-loaded pivoting chamber lid quickly and smoothly transitions from side to side and each side features FOUR separate seal bars with double seal wire that can be used individually or simultaneously. The unit is constructed of durable stainless steel for easy cleaning. Its vacuum chambers are a generous 35.8″ L x 31.5″ W x 8.85″ D. Its powerful, efficient 3.25HP rotary pump vacuum motor and easy to use digital display makes operation a breeze. The seal bars remove without tools, making clean up and maintenance simple and fast.
- Stainless steel construction
- TWO stainless steel wall chambers
- FOUR 32.5″ seal bars with double seal wire
- Distance between seal bars: 26″
- Chamber dimensions (L x W x H): 35.8″ x 31.5″ x 8.85″
- Overall machine dimensions (L x W x H): 75″ x 41″ x 40″
- Distance between seal bars: 27.5″ (L x W x H): 75″ x 41″ x 40″
- Maximum bag size: 32″ x 28″
- Cycle time: 20 – 30 seconds
- Electrical specs: 3-Phase 220V, 30 Amps (permanent wiring – no converters)
- Gas flush
- Digital control panel
- 3.25 hp rotary oil pump
- High production flat deck design
- Weight: 1,100 lbs.
- Easy to clean
- Free standing on wheels
- Designed for heavy commercial applications
- Uses inexpensive chamber vacuum bags
THIS MACHINE CAN ONLY USE COMMERCIAL-TYPE FLAT BAGS, NOT THE FOODSAVER – TYPE TEXTURED BAGS.
If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail or call us at (661)332-5631.
THIS ITEM CAN ONLY SHIP OUT AS FREIGHT.
This machine comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Please note: there is a restocking fee on returned machines, and a 30 day return policy. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred with machines found to be free of defects.
There are no reviews yet.